Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Moved to Salt Lake:

We moved to Salt Lake City, Saturday into my parents house. Eric will hopefully have a internship this summer and it will be great to save money on rent. I'm so excited to be closer to family, all of my siblings will be here and it will be fun to see them. I will be honest it is nice to get out of Rexburg and have a new place. I definitely like change and I like trying something new.
On Sunday we had my uncle and my sister-in-laws birthday and everyone came over for dinner, cake and ice-cream. It was so fun to see all of my family. My sister-in-law had her baby girl Delaney in January and it's so fun to have her and Olivia close in age... they will be best cousin!

                              Olivia and Delaney


                  The next generation of cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment