Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Baby Products I Love

Munchkin safety spoons
I'm obsessed with these spoons for feeding Olivia. They are great. When I warm up my food the spoon will turn white if its too hot. And also they don't dip down so it's easy for Olivia to get the food off it. 


Bottle cleaner:
I'm telling you we went through 3 to 4 bottle cleaners. Finally we found the one that works the best. So we got the OZ Tot one and we love it so far it's out last our other ones. It's so funny how excited we get when we found a product that works great.  


Pacifier clips:
Honestly I didn't use these for the first 3 months because Olivia hated pacifiers. But now she is taking them more often. When she doesn't want it and spits it out, I don't have to worry about having it fall on the ground and then washing it again. I have made a few but I love the clips that tighten up because its easier to get off. 



Crib Bumpers:
I made crib bumpers for Olivia's crib and I thought they were decoration at first but then when I get her in the morning she is always in a different position then I put her. The bumpers are perfect for her, it protects her 
from hitting her head or getting stuck in the bars. Some mothers don't like it because they think  its a safety hazard, but I love mine. 
These are the ones I made for Olivia's crib. 

No comments:

Post a Comment