Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Yesterday was a wonderful day filled with Birthday wishes of all kinds. Honestly the more I grow up the more I think my birthday is just another day.. but that's a horrible thought because 1 day out of 365 days get to be all about you and your day! It seems so silly but I got to say what cake I wanted or what to eat for dinner or what present to buy or what to do for a date night! It was a great day, my husband spoiled me with gifts and love!


 I realize today how many wonderful friends I have here in Rexburg, (that I sometimes take for granted.) I was visited by many friends who came over to give me a present or a cake or wished me a happy birthday or babysat Olivia (or watched her sleep) while me and Eric went on a date. (which was much needed, we haven't gone since August) Crazy I know!  
Anyways I just feel so bless to be around so many great friends and family! Even though I'm away from my family back home, it was still fun to talk to them and hear from them all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment