Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Wife Happy Life:

I've always heard this phrase "happy wife happy life." I didn't really believe it because I think we pick our own happiness and not the wife's or mother's. But lately I feel like this is true at least in my home. When I'm having a great day, it makes everyone else in my home have a great day. I know we all have are low days, but man it feels good to have great days.



 Recently my daughter has discovered crawling or army crawl (whatever you want to call it), and it just makes our days, to see her grow and as much as I hate it because I don't want her to grow up so fast, it's still so exciting! I have had a really positive outlook on things lately and I think that is why my days are mostly happy! I really think there is no room for negative, it's just makes you weak, sad, confused, unhappy, worried and makes you upset all the time and honestly I don't want that in my home or life! So I'm trying to be positive about everything, I know at times it can be hard and will be annoying to some people, but it will be worth it and it will change your attitude and the way you look at things!  

It was such a beautiful day today.. we had to take advantage of it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment