Since Olivia was a one month she loved the water. She loved taking baths, playing in the pool, going to the beach and lakes. It's nice being in a place where we can enjoy the pool year round. Me and her decided to go to the pool today. Surprisingly there was no one there, it was nice to have the pool to ourselves and play together.
I really do love being Olivia's mom. Waking up to her saying "hi mom" and having her "talk" my ear off, then reading books and having her tell me the story, to having her feed her own breakfast and getting it all over the floor and realizing she is still hungry. Going on walks and pointing out the planes, trees and doggies. Having her put her head on my shoulder and patting my back with her small sweet hand. I love everything about my days with her, even the tough days, because I get to learn from my mistakes and start over the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment