Hey Everyone! I final decided to start a blog for me and Eric. I hope you like it and this way, our mothers can see what is going on in our lives and be apart of it! (here you go mom) :)
To tell you a little about us, we have been married for about nine months. We got married in the Draper Temple, August 28, 2010. We meant a year ago to that date from my cousin (Reiley Ewing) homecoming in California. Then we dated long distance while Eric was going to school at BYU-Idaho and I was living in Salt Lake City, Utah with my parents going to school at SLCC.
We got engaged on April 16, 2010 that next week Eric went to Kansas to sell Pest Control for the summer, while I went to school and planned the wedding for four months.
We moved in Idaho a couple of weeks after we got married, we are both attending BYU-Idaho. Eric is going into business management and wants to be a financial planner. And I'm getting my generals done and being a full-time mother (when the time comes), well that's the plan at least, things might change who knows what will happen. We are planning to start having kids in about two years, that will be around the time were both done with school.
So this summer we are in Sacramento for summer sales with the same company Eric sold for last summer. We start on Monday April 25th and we end the 27th of August, it will be a long summer but it will be worth it. Well that is a little about our lives.


How fun that you started a little blog! Can't wait to read more posts!
ReplyDelete