Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

To the Mothers in our Life...

To the Mothers in our life..
Eric and I are so blessed to have such wonderful mothers in our life! Not only do they care and love us unconditionally but they are so proud of each of us everyday for the choices we make in our life. I asked Eric what his favorite memory of his mom was and he said, that when he was in high school him and his mom would stay up really late and just talk for hours. They always talked about different things, it was never about the same subject. He just loved that fact that his mom would take the time to talk to him. It made him feel that he was important and his opinion matter. Karen has so much love for Eric and would do anything for him.






                                                                                      
To My mom I have so many memories of me and my mom it's hard to pick just one. I think one of my favorite memory of her is when I was about 12 years old I would get ready for school, then I would go into my mom's room and watch her get ready and just talk to her about anything, while I was sitting there talking to her I remembered thinking my mom has the best style ever, and if you know my mom you would have to agree with me, she is always looking Fabulous wherever she goes, no matter what the weather was. I'm so grateful to have my mom in my life. She has helped me with so many things, I wouldn't be the woman I am today without her. Thanks mom for everything! Happy Mothers Day to both Karen and Lori! We Love you so much! 











1 comment: