Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day:

Wow what a day... my heart is full of gratitude for the mothers in my life. I have been pondering today about my mother, grandma and great grandma because of them I am the woman I am today. 
 I love my mom so much. She is amazing, caring, loving, kind-hearted, self-less, everything I would like to be one day. She is truly a mother of Zion. She always puts the Lord first in her life and I think that is why she is so amazing. I wouldn't know where I would be without her. I thanked my Grandma for raising her the way she did. I'm so lucky to have her as a mother and to have my kids have her for a grandma.




My First Mothers Day:
It was a wonderful day for me on my first mothers day being a mother. I didn't really know how rewarding being a mother can be. I'm so lucky to have a beautiful baby girl in my life. Olivia brings me joy everyday and is changing me for the good. I have so much love for her and I wouldn't know where my life would be without her. She definitely completes me! 
For mothers day Eric got me a onies for Olivia that says "mommy's little BFF" and also a just dance four wii workout video, I'm pretty excited about! I'm so grateful to have Eric in my life, he makes me wants to be a better mother and wife. He encourages me in everything I do and supports me 100 percent and I'm very lucky to have him in my life! He is a wonderful father and I'm grateful for all he does for us.

 

Love my sweet Olivia Kate! 



No comments:

Post a Comment