Seriously being a Mother is the greatest thing yet. It's so rewarding and so much fun raising my little girl. I'm so grateful that I'm able to be a stay at home mom. Its so nice not worrying about work or school. I love that I'm graduated and I can just focus on Olivia. Eric is busy with school and we don't get to see him a lot during the day which is sad, but I try and keep busy during the days by doing laundry, cleaning, projects, taking care of Olivia and soaking up the warm weather as much as we can before the cold hits. We try going on walks at least once a day. She definitely loves the outdoors. We do have our rough days but for the most part she is a happy girl!
First time standing by herself for a quick second
Reading books with Mommy
Eating her squash
Playing with her friend London
Love her beautiful bright blue eyes!
Feeding the ducks




No comments:
Post a Comment