Mindy came to BYU-Idaho to put on a concert and I was lucky to get tickets and go. I was so excited when I heard she was coming.. it's not everyday one of your favorite artist comes to your town and performs. I went to the concert while Eric watched Olivia. He knew how excited I was so he thought it would be better if I go. Even though I went by myself, it was totally worth it.
She sang a couple of her songs on the Anchor album but most of them were from her pocketful of poetry album. It was really neat how she explains her new album into detail and she said that she ponder a lot about this album and that it was inspiration. She also said that the songs are in a particular order and all the songs are from her childhood and the experiences through out her life.
She is so beautiful and her songs are just lovely. I'm so glad my mom introduce me to her. (Thanks Mom)
Favorite songs of hers are, I do Adore you, All About Your Heart, Circus Girl, All the Pennies, Pocketful of Poetry, Little Red Bike, Oh No, and Bedtime Song.
After the concert I brought a trucker hat that says her album on it and she sign her autographed on it and I was also lucky to get a picture with her! So awesome!
And this is her newest album called Pocketful of Poetry that I also love.



No comments:
Post a Comment