I got the chance to go to the Relief Society Broadcast on Saturday and there were such good talks that night. I loved President Monson's talk about the power of pray and that we need to remember to pray always, not just in time of trail but time of happiness too. Sometimes we get busy in our days that we forget to pray, but we need to remember that He is there for us with open arms we just need to ask and we will be blessed.
I'm so grateful for the power of pray and how it strengthens my testimony. We all go through trails and we are tested on this earth. It's hard that we have to be tested to return to our Heavenly Father but it will be all be worth it in the end and one of the important things we need to do is get down on our knees and pray.

No comments:
Post a Comment