Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

30 days of Thanks:

Here is my 30 days of Thanks. I'm thankful for a lot of things in my life and here they are:
1. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I don't know where I would be without the Gospel in my life. It has brought much joy and many blessings for me and my family. 
2. Family! It's amazing how much my family helps and supports me everyday!
3. My handsome husband! I love him so much and I'm so lucky to have him in my life forever.
4. My darling daughter! She is so sweet. She brings love and happiness into my life and teaches me patience everyday. Her beautiful smile makes my day!
5. Friends. I'm so lucky to have good friends in my life and that lifts me up and encourages me to do good things in life.
6. Nature. I love the beautiful sunsets, sunrise, trees blowing, leaves on the ground, the gorgeous colors of fall that makes this world beautiful. 
7. Education. That makes us smart and helps us to learn so we can go forward in knowledge.  
8. Callings. So me and Eric got called to be Gospel Doctrine teachers and we switch every other Sunday with another couple. It has been a blessing and it has strength our marriage and been able to prepare a lesson together and has helped me to be good at teaching.
9. Kind Smile. I was in the store the other day and having such a bad day and this nice older lady just gave me a sweet smile. It seriously changed my day and I'm so grateful for that lady. Its crazy to think what a smile does to someones day. 
10. Music. I'm grateful for lovely music. I listen to music every day and it just puts me in a great mood, especially uplifting music.
11. Good Health. This might be a silly thing to be grateful for. But I'm glad me and my family are healthy so we can live life to the fullest and do things we want to do.
12. Service. I'm so grateful for people that are so willing to serve and help others.
13. Priesthood. So grateful that I have the priesthood in my home and it's such a blessing to be able to get a blessing from my Heavenly Father, that my husband is able and worthy to give me.
14. Sweet moments. I'm obsessed with living in the moment and not trying to think about the future too much! I'm loving that Olivia is at the age where she can understand me and interact with us. There is not a day goes by that my love grows for her!
15. Temples. I'm so grateful for temples and that I live so close to one! That i'm able to remember my covenants and be able to learn more.
16. Motherhood. I love that I'm a stay-at-home mom and so blessed to be one and raise my children they way we want to.
17. Visiting Teachers & Home Teachers. I'm very grateful for wonderful visiting teachers and home teachers that are willing to serve and help us out with whatever we need.
18. Wealth. That are able to provide food on the table, a roof over our head, money to save in the bank and to do the things that we desire. 
19. In-Laws. I'm blessed with such great in-laws, I couldn't have asked for better family to marry into.
20. Technology. This is probably another silly one. But without technology we would't keep in touch with our family and loved ones. And it helps us to use it for good in this world.
21. A Mothers Instinct. So glad that I have a mothers instinct and I'm able to know what to do if something went wrong with my children.
22. Being able to have children. It's such a simple thing but some people can't have them, so I'm very grateful we are able to. 
23. Prays. So blessed that I get to pray everyday and talk to my Heavenly Father.  I'm also grateful to feel prays from others and feel how powerful they are!
24. Animals. What a blessing to have a dog in a family or any animal they bring such a light into peoples life. 
25. Life challenges. That makes me a better person and have me work towards something I want. 
26. Teachers. Grateful for all the teachers out there.. In my life, in my husbands life, and in my children's life. If we didn't have great teachers we won't be able to learn from the best. 
27. Dreams. Something to look forward to in this life and being able to image whatever we want. 
28. Atonement. So blessed to have the atonement in my life and that we are able to live with are families forever because of it. 
29. Book of Mormon. I'm so grateful for this amazing book and is able to strengthen my testimony.
30. Love. Grateful for love of any form in my life in giving and in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment